We collect and process your personal data as it follows:
From the information you provide us with by filling in the contact form on our website;
Through the correspondence with us by telephone or e-mail or by any means you submit to us your personal data;
Through browsing our website https://www.optimeat.ro;
The information you provide us with could include the name, position/ job title, e-mail address and phone number, company, as well as other information, as appropriate.
Every time you visit https://www.optimeat.ro website, we automatically collect the following data:
- Data about your visit, for example this may include data about the URL, the sequence of clicks to, through and from the https://www.greensoft.ro website (date and time included), the information or products you have viewed or searched on the website.
We can process your personal data in the following cases:
- When we need to take the necessary steps to conclude a contract with you;
- When we have to execute a contract that we have concluded with you;
- When we have to observe a legal obligation (i.e. the applicable laws in working relationships, accounting, audit);
- When it is necessary for our legitimate (or a third- party’s) interests and for your interests (i.e. to detect and prevent fraud or to ensure IT and computer network’s security), unless your fundamental rights prevail over these interests;
- If it is necessary for the public interest or for official purposes.
We process your personal data for various technical, administrative and operational reasons, such as:
- To ensure that the content is presented to you in the most effective way;
- To improve the https://www.optimeat.ro website, including its functionality;
- To manage the https://www.optimeat.ro website;
- For internal operations, including debug, data analysis, testing, research and statistics;
- To keep the https://www.optimeat.ro website safe;
- For the legitimate interests sought by Optimeat or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned prevail.
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary in order to meet the purposes listed in this Policy or for the period required by applicable national law, in accordance with the applicable statutory minimum retention periods and/or for as long as necessary in order to exercise our legal rights (or the legal rights of others).
In case you are a User or a Commercial Partner, we will retain your personal data in the performance of our contractual relationship which will be complemented by a subsequent period of 3 years at most.
You have the following rights in accordance with the relevant legislation:
- The right to be confirmed whether or not your personal data is processed by us and to be provided with a copy of your personal data;
- The right to request the rectification or removal of personal data processed by https://www.greensoft.ro website;
- The right to request the restriction of personal data processing by https://www.greensoft.ro website
- The right to request personal data portability;
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time without prejudging the legality of the processing performed on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal;
- The right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
Please be aware that your rights described above may be limited in certain situations and subject to the applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data. For example, the right to object to the processing of your personal data may be limited if we can demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate reasons to process your personal data that outweighs your interests. You will need to prove your identity and give us further details to help us respond to your request.